Our comprehensive program provides your team with all the tools and knowledge required to create a sustainable organization. We significantly improve your ROI by compounding the synergistic effects of four critical components working together:
- Methodology: Lean is the systematic elimination of waste and we provide a systematic approach that leverages our best in class Certified Lean Master program. This project-based program blends education with application and has consistently demonstrated value that often exceeds $50,000 per project.
- Measurement: Achieving cross functional bottom line results and changing the organizational culture are aspects of a lean program that are always the most challenging. Our program includes specific methods for measuring the performance of your value streams and tracking the cultural transformation so that you are assured progress is being made.
- Coaching: Our experts provide guidance at the critical milestones. We help you organize for success, select the right projects, assess your progress, and become leaders in the lean community. We bring the templates, assessments, knowledge, and experience that you need.
- Community: The power of multiple organizations leveraging the same comprehensive program allows everyone to share best practices and seek help from others who have overcome similar challenges. Our community is actively collaborating to incorporate emerging trends into our program and share knowledge of what works.
“This is an excellent program! It’s provided a strong start to our lean implementation and provided a common language and framework for our team. It was well worth the investment.” – Scott Denning, SVP Operations, StrionAir
“I am very grateful to have attended the Certified Lean Master (CLM) program in Boulder, Colorado. I have been able to drive local and worldwide projects in my company and have created real added value as a change leader. I strongly recommend the CLM program to those who are willing to change and be winners.” – Francesco Velluto, Vice President, Vestas Nacelles, Taranto Italy
The 5 Principles of Lean (Specify Value, Identify Value Streams, Create Flow, Leverage Pull, and Seek Perfection) are at the core of our methodology. Through the systematic application of these principles, we teach your team how to focus on value as specified by stakeholders and eliminate waste in all value streams.
The framework for learning and applying the lean tools is built into our Certified Lean Master program. This project-based program requires participants to define and work an improvement project during a 90 day period.
You leverage our competitive advantage as we help you craft the right projects and empower your employees to deliver improvement in 90 day cycles. A typical approach is to start with one team and one project; you then progress to two teams and two projects, then three, and then four, and continue to the point where you have everyone fully engaged.
The cultural transformation occurs as employees are engaged and everyone begins to use the same systematic approach to specify value and eliminate waste.
“The Certified Lean Master program is excellent and the business results are real and measurable. We have realized significant improvements in our operations in just a few short months.” – Jodi Lynn Walsh, Certified Lean Master, Lexmark International
“I had a great experience with the Certified Lean Master program. While I’ve worked in lean environments for years, my knowledge of lean was broadened considerably and my confidence level grew substantially. Finally, it was a fun experience and I made a number of new friends in the lean community. I strongly recommend this program to anyone who wishes to sharpen their lean skills or lead their company to become a sustainable organization.” – Thom Mandl, President, Mount Sopris Instruments
Our research has identified that executive sponsors of a lean transformation program want proof that the cultural transformation is taking place.
We accomplish this by taking the pulse of the culture for an organization at the beginning of the journey and monitor progress at key milestones.
We help your leadership team see how the culture is improving as employees become engaged in projects and begin eliminating waste.
Beyond the aspect of a cultural transformation, we also evaluate the performance of your value streams to ensure your organization is becoming more effective.
“Measuring the cultural transformation through employee surveys is a brilliant aspect of the lean transformation program from Transformance Advisors.” – Jennifer Johnson, Executive Director, Boulder County Independent Business Alliance
“Our first project through the Certified Lean Master (CLM) program has helped us make a cultural shift and prepare us for greatness.” – Mark Johnston, WIA Center Manager, Larimer County Workforce Center
Our approach to coaching your team in crafting a sustainable organization is to provide knowledge and guidance at critical milestones in the journey. We teach your team how to fish, let them practice fishing, provide suggestions, and then get out of the way.
Beyond the coaching provided during individual projects, we also help you during the other phases of your journey. We help you:
- Establish your lean initiative
- Organize for success
- Launch your lean initiative
- Conduct value stream assessments
- Conduct cultural assessments
- Join the lean community
- Monitor progress
- Make course corrections
“Leading a lean transformation is both challenging and rewarding. Our goal is to help you succeed by providing your team the tools, knowledge, and advice they need.” – Mike Loughrin, CEO, Transformance Advisors Inc.
A comprehensive lean program depends upon the power of a community to drive the development and sharing of best practices. Public courses, tours, networking, and our Transformance Communiqué provide the opportunity to learn from other organizations which are taking on similar challenges.
The structure of the Certified Lean Master program actively promotes the sharing of ideas by all participants. Leveraging project presentations and open discussion, participants learn how to improve their own understanding while also providing suggestions to their classmates.
Opportunities also exist for advanced levels of engagement whereby members of the community can host a tour, contribute to course development, present at a community event, and showcase a success story in the Transformance Communiqué.
“Thanks to Transformance Advisors for hosting the Certified Lean Master alumni event. It was one of the best networking and informational events I’ve ever attended, and there has been many! Great sources, subject matter experts, and fantastic discussions.” – Marshall Bowen, Process Improvement Manager, Cabela’s
“The community of like-minded organizations brought together by Transformance Advisors is a great resource for any team making the lean journey.” – Dr. Charles A. Watts, Executive Director, International Supply Chain Education Alliance
We have assembled all of the components which provide an incredibly effective means for creating a sustainable organization:
- Our methodology is based upon the 5 principles of lean and leverages our project-based Certified Lean Master program. This approach provides exceptional value as you simultaneously grow capabilities and reap rewards.
- Our transformation commitment puts a focus on measuring the cultural change and documenting improvements to your value streams. You know that progress is being made.
- Our coaching approach includes a detailed road map designed to empower your people with the tools they need while providing guidance at critical milestones. We teach you how to fish and then step back.
- Our community of like-minded organizations provides access to others that are taking the same journey. Soon enough, you will be able to contribute in a manner that improves the community and increases the value you receive.
“The team at Transformance Advisors has put together a great lean transformation program.” – Chris Stone, Program Manager, Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms
Time to Create
It’s time create a sustainable organization!
Our program will teach your team how to focus on value as specified by stakeholders and eliminate waste in all value streams.
“We are just beginning our lean journey and this program is exactly what our company needed to launch this new strategic initiative.” – Curtis Baker, Plant Operations Manager, Mount Sopris Instruments
click here to create your own account.