Everyone Needs To Know
Our Certified Lean Apprentice course provides a great introduction to the principles, concepts, and terms which everyone “must understand” in any organization seeking to make a lean transformation.
As an Apprentice, you will be a valuable project team member able to help analyze value streams, design improvements, implement improved value streams, and monitor new processes.
Leveraging a powerful, yet easy to navigate, learning management system, this course provides a variety of educational techniques. Examples include videos, articles, podcasts, quizzes, and discussion forums.
- 100% online, with four week access to the learning management system and optional check-ins with your instructor
- Blended, or flipped classroom approach, with a half-day of in-person instruction and four week access to the learning management system
- Customized programs for organizations with 12 or more candidates – a great method for getting everyone on the right page
“The Certified Lean Apprentice course uses an exceptionally effective approach, leveraging an excellent learning management system, which delivers everything you need.” – Steve Smith, Vice President, Toward Zero
During this course, you will:
- Leverage a package of online tools through a state-of-the-art learning management system
- Work a few exercises to learn first-hand the challenges with meeting customer requirements
- Take a couple of easy quizzes to measure your progress in learning the key principles, concepts, and terms
- Complete a short assessment of the lean transformation for your organization
- Receive coaching from an instructor at every step along the way; you will not be alone on this journey of discovery
- Achieve an understanding of the most important principles, concepts, and terms
- Check-off all the boxes on the learning management system and earn personal recognition as a Certified Lean Apprentice
Your time investment will need to be about 8 hours, which you can spread over four weeks.
- Lean Principles
- Types of Value
- Types of Waste
- Standard Work
- Continuous Improvement
- Self Assessment
“The team at Transformance Advisors has put together a great lean transformation program.” – Chris Stone, Project Manager, Rocky Mountain Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
- Participants have telephone, email, and online support to discuss progress
- Instructors are experienced experts able to help participants respond to challenges
- The learning management system is easy to navigate and includes an extensive “help” feature
- Quizzes are designed to be fast and easy, but help is always available
- Online discussion forums allow students to engage one another and build a support community
Who Should Attend Certified Lean Apprentice?
This program is designed for anyone working for an organization seeking to make a lean transformation.
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
“Transformance Advisors has one of the best lean programs on the market today. It’s truly a must do for any company that’s serious about their improvement transformation.” – Jeff Roach, Operations Manager, Wagner Industrial Solutions
Public Classes for Certified Lean Apprentice
Pricing is $95 for online classes.
The class will take about 8 hours of total time, but the learning management system is available 24/7 for four weeks.
Click here for more information and registration.
Private Classes for Certified Lean Apprentice
Contact us to discuss bringing this program to your organization.
We can help you educate 12 or more people and get everyone on the right page.
Please send an email to Transformance Advisors and we will get right back to you.