Our comprehensive lean transformation program provides your team with all the tools and knowledge required to craft a sustainable organization. We significantly improve your ROI by compounding the synergistic effects of four critical components working together:
- Methodology: Our research and experience has revealed the key to success is executing well-defined projects. These projects must engage employees to eliminate waste, deliver significant improvements, and then transition each value stream to continuous improvement.
- Measurement: Achieving bottom line results and changing the organizational culture are critical aspects of any lean program. We provide tools for measuring what’s important and tracking the cultural transformation. You will know progress is being made.
- Coaching: Our experts provide guidance at the critical milestones. We help you organize for success, select the right projects, assess your progress, and become leaders in the lean community. We bring the assessments, knowledge, experience, and templates you need.
- Community: The power of multiple organizations leveraging the same program allows everyone to share best practices and seek help from others who have overcome similar challenges. Our community is actively collaborating to incorporate emerging trends into our program and share knowledge of what works and what doesn’t.
While each of the above four components provide great value, it is the synergy between them which allows our comprehensive program to be much greater than the sum of the parts. As a result, your ability to craft a sustainable organization is far better than any alternative approach.
Let’s look closer at each component.
“The team at Transformance Advisors has put together a great lean transformation program.”
The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, will change the way you work and the way you think. It will help you transform your company.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, provided me the knowledge to drive worldwide projects for my company. I strongly recommend this program to those who are willing to change and be winners.”
“Transformance Advisors has an excellent lean certification program. The program provides an excellent roadmap to implement lean and avoid the traps so common when making change in any organization.”
“Measuring the cultural transformation through employee surveys is a brilliant aspect of the lean transformation program from Transformance Advisors.”
“We are just beginning our lean journey and the lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, is exactly what our company needed to launch this strategic initiative.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, delivers more value add than any other lean program. The difference is the application based approach where ROI is realized many times over.”
“Going through the coaching program, from Transformance Advisors, has helped me understand why my past coaching efforts were not as effective as I would have liked. I will adopt the approach I learned in the sessions, and I am sure my next coaching efforts will be more successful.”
The 5 Principles of Lean (Specify Value, Identify Value Streams, Create Flow, Leverage Pull, and Seek Perfection) are at the core of our methodology. Through the systematic application of these principles, we teach your team how to focus on value, as specified by stakeholders, and eliminate waste in all value streams.
The framework for learning, and applying the lean tools, is built into our project-based training courses. These courses provide the right level of knowledge and skills for everyone in your organization.
You leverage our competitive advantage as we help you craft the right projects and empower your employees to deliver improvement. A typical approach is to start with one team and one project. You then progress to two teams and two projects, then three, and then four, and continue to the point where you have everyone fully engaged.
The cultural transformation occurs as employees are engaged and everyone begins to use a systematic approach to specify value and eliminate waste.
Our research has identified how executive sponsors, of a lean transformation program, want proof the cultural transformation is taking place. Leaders want to know the score.
We accomplish this by taking the pulse of the culture, for an organization, at the beginning of the journey and monitor progress at key milestones. We help your leadership team see how the culture is improving, as employees become engaged in projects and begin eliminating waste.
Beyond the aspect of a cultural transformation, we also evaluate the performance, of your value streams, to ensure your organization is becoming more effective. Success looks like improved customer service, increased revenue, reduced costs, faster product development, and happy stakeholders.
“Transformance Advisors has one of the best lean programs on the market today. It’s truly a must do for any company serious about their improvement transformation.”
“After a couple of months, the return on our training investment, with Transformance Advisors, has been realized multiple times over.”
“The lean certification program, from Transformance Advisors, will make a huge impact for the better on the quality of your work. It will help you transform your company.”
“The Certified Lean Master program is excellent – the business results are real and measurable. We realized significant improvements in just a few short months.”
“Anyone who is working on a lean transformation for their organization should leverage the lean training program from Transformance Advisors.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, is highly interactive and the instructors are excellent. We were able to learn and apply the knowledge to real life projects while engaging with like-minded participants from other companies.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the course to anyone who is serious about eliminating waste and driving organizational change.”
Our approach to coaching your team, in crafting a sustainable organization, is to provide knowledge and guidance at critical milestones in the journey. We teach your team how to fish, let them practice fishing, provide suggestions, and then get out of the way.
Beyond the coaching provided during individual projects, we also help during the other phases of your journey.
We can help you:
- Establish your lean program
- Organize for success
- Conduct cultural assessments
- Conduct value stream assessments
- Conduct knowledge assessments
- Join the lean community
- Monitor progress
- Make course corrections
A comprehensive lean program depends upon the power of a community to drive the development and sharing of best practices and emerging trends.
Training, tours, networking, and our Transformance Communiqué provide the opportunity to learn from other organizations.
The structure of our training courses promotes the sharing of ideas by all participants. Leveraging project presentations and open discussion, participants learn how to improve while also providing suggestions to their classmates.
Opportunities also exist for advanced levels of engagement. Your team can host a tour, contribute to course development, present at a community event, or showcase a success story in the Transformance Communiqué.
Our annual alumni event is one of the best networking opportunities for the sharing of ideas between people seeking to craft sustainable organizations.
“The Lean and Six Sigma Alumni Event was an excellent opportunity to get refreshed and re-energized on lean principles. I was able to network and brainstorm with like-minded professionals about struggles and successes we were having in our various organizations.”
“One highlight of the Lean and Six Sigma Alumni Event was hearing a member talk about the lean transformation Lexmark is going through. It was an inspirational story!”
“Thanks to Transformance Advisors for hosting the Lean and Six Sigma alumni event. It was one of the best networking and informational events I’ve ever attended! Great sources, subject matter experts, and fantastic discussions.”
“At the Alumni Event, I enjoyed meeting other leaders and learning about their successes and challenges in building sustainable organizations. There was a great mix of companies, both in terms of size and industry. I came away with a lot of great ideas for my company.”
Putting it all Together
We have assembled the components which provide an incredibly effective means for crafting a sustainable organization:
- Our methodology is based on the 5 principles of lean and leverages our project-based training courses - providing an exceptional value as you simultaneously grow capabilities and reap rewards
- Our commitment to results puts a focus on measuring the cultural change and ensuring the elimination of waste delivers improved customer and financial performance
- Our coaching approach emphasizes knowledge transfer to empower your people to find and eliminate the root causes holding your organization back from achieving your mission
- Our community of like-minded organizations provides access to others making the same journey - you will benefit from collaboration and contribute to improve the community increasing the value you receive
Is it time to craft a sustainable organization?