Lean Transformation Program
Our comprehensive program provides your team with all the tools and knowledge required to create a sustainable organization. We significantly improve your ROI by compounding the synergistic effects of four critical components working together:
- Methodology: Lean is the systematic elimination of waste and we provide a systematic approach which leverages our best in class family of lean education courses.
- Measurement: Achieving bottom line results and changing the organizational culture are key aspects of a lean program. We provide tools for measuring performance and tracking the cultural transformation. You will know progress is being made.
- Coaching: Our experts provide guidance at the critical milestones. We help you organize for success, select the right projects, assess your progress, and become leaders in the lean community. We bring the templates, assessments, knowledge, and experience you need.
- Community: The power of multiple organizations leveraging the same program allows everyone to share best practices and seek help. Our community is actively collaborating to incorporate emerging trends into our program and share knowledge of what works, and what doesn’t.
While each of the above four components provide great value, it is the synergy between them which allows our comprehensive program to be much greater than the sum of the parts. As a result, your ability to create a sustainable organization is far better than any alternative approach in the market today.
“This is an excellent program! It’s provided a strong start to our lean implementation and provided a common language and framework for our team. It was well worth the investment.” – Scott Denning, SVP Operations, StrionAir
“I am very grateful to have attended the Certified Lean Master program in Boulder, Colorado. I have been able to drive local and worldwide projects in my company and have created real added value as a change leader. I strongly recommend the CLM program to those who are willing to change and be winners.” – Francesco Velluto, Vice President, Vestas Nacelles, Taranto Italy
“The team at Transformance Advisors has put together a great lean transformation program.” – Chris Stone, Program Manager, Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms
The 5 Principles of Lean (Specify Value, Identify Value Streams, Create Flow, Leverage Pull, and Seek Perfection) are at the core of our methodology. Through the systematic application of these principles, we teach your team how to focus on value, as specified by stakeholders, and eliminate waste in all value streams.
The framework for learning, and applying the lean tools, is built into our our family of educational events. These project-based training courses provide the right level of knowledge and skills for everyone in your organization.
You leverage our competitive advantage as we help you craft the right projects and empower your employees to deliver improvement in 90 day cycles. A typical approach is to start with one team and one project. You then progress to two teams and two projects, then three, and then four, and continue to the point where you have everyone fully engaged.
The cultural transformation occurs as employees are engaged and everyone begins to use the same systematic approach to specify value and eliminate waste.
“The lean training program is excellent and the business results are real and measurable. We have realized significant improvements in our operations in just a few short months.” – Jodi Lynn Walsh, Certified Lean Master, Lexmark International
“I had a great experience with the Certified Lean Master program. While I’ve worked in lean environments for years, my knowledge of lean was broadened considerably and my confidence level grew substantially. Finally, it was a fun experience and I made a number of new friends in the lean community. I strongly recommend this program to anyone who wishes to sharpen their lean skills or lead their company to become a sustainable organization.” – Thom Mandl, President, Mount Sopris Instruments
Our research has identified how executive sponsors of a lean transformation program want proof that the cultural transformation is taking place.
We accomplish this by taking the pulse of the culture, for an organization, at the beginning of the journey and monitor progress at key milestones. We help your leadership team see how the culture is improving, as employees become engaged in projects and begin eliminating waste.
Beyond the aspect of a cultural transformation, we also evaluate the performance, of your value streams, to ensure your organization is becoming more effective.
“Measuring the cultural transformation through employee surveys is a brilliant aspect of the lean transformation program from Transformance Advisors.” – Jennifer Johnson, Executive Director, Boulder County Independent Business Alliance
“Our first project through the Certified Lean Master program has helped us make a cultural shift and prepare us for greatness.” – Mark Johnston, WIA Center Manager, Larimer County Workforce Center
Our approach to coaching your team, in crafting a sustainable organization, is to provide knowledge and guidance at critical milestones in the journey.
Beyond the coaching provided during individual projects, we also help during the other phases of your journey. We can help you:
- Establish your lean program
- Conduct cultural assessments
- Conduct value stream assessments
- Join the lean community
- Monitor progress
- Make course corrections
We teach your team how to fish, let them practice fishing, provide suggestions, and then get out of the way.
“We are just beginning our lean journey and this program is exactly what our company needed to launch this new strategic initiative.” – Curtis Baker, Plant Operations Manager, Mount Sopris Instruments
“Leading a lean transformation is both challenging and rewarding. Our goal is to help you succeed by providing your team the tools, knowledge, and advice they need.” – Mike Loughrin, CEO, Transformance Advisors Inc.
A comprehensive lean program depends upon the power of a community to drive the development and sharing of best practices. Training, tours, networking, and our Transformance Communiqué provide the opportunity to learn from other organizations.
The structure of training courses promotes the sharing of ideas by all participants. Leveraging project presentations and open discussion, participants learn how to improve while also providing suggestions to their classmates.
Opportunities also exist for advanced levels of engagement. Your team can host a tour, contribute to course development, present at a community event, or showcase a success story in the Transformance Communiqué.
“Thanks to Transformance Advisors for hosting the lean alumni event. It was one of the best networking and informational events I’ve ever attended, and there have been many! Great sources, subject matter experts, and fantastic discussions.” – Marshall Bowen, Process Improvement Manager, Cabela’s
“The community of like-minded organizations brought together by Transformance Advisors is a great resource for any team making the lean journey.” – Dr. Charles A. Watts, Executive Director, International Supply Chain Education Alliance
We have assembled the components which provide an incredibly effective means for creating a sustainable organization:
- Our methodology is based on the 5 principles of lean and leverages our project-based lean education courses. This approach provides exceptional value as you simultaneously grow capabilities and reap rewards.
- Our transformation commitment puts a focus on measuring the cultural change and documenting improvements. You know progress is being made.
- Our coaching approach includes a roadmap designed to empower your people with the tools they need. We teach you how to fish and then step back.
- Our community of like-minded organizations provides access to others taking the same journey. Soon enough, you will contribute to improve the community and increase the value you receive.
When you are ready to create a sustainable organization, our program will teach your team how to focus on value and eliminate waste in all value streams.
Don’t miss future editions of the Transformance Communiqué, the newsletter designed for those serious about crafting sustainable organizations.
click here to create your own account.