This Certified Six Sigma Green Belt course provides a complete package of education, application, and coaching for those seeking to learn and gain hands-on experience with the methodology and tools used for six sigma projects.
As a Green Belt, you will be able to manage projects, collect data, analyze data, design improvements, implement improved processes, and monitor new processes.
Leveraging a powerful, yet easy to navigate, learning management system, this course provides a variety of educational techniques. Examples include video presentations, articles, podcasts, discussion forums, and a team-based project.
- 100% online, for 7 weeks, with weekly student team meetings and a weekly check-in with instructor and coach
- Blended, or flipped classroom approach, with online and 7 half-day in-person coaching and instruction sessions
- Customized programs for organizations with 8 to 12 candidates – your chance to get everyone on the same page
- This course runs for 7 weeks – you will have assignments that need to be completed each week
- Leverage a package of online tools through a state-of-the-art learning management system
- Work with a team of fellow students to complete a six sigma project using a specially designed case study
- Receive coaching from an instructor at every step along the way; you will not be alone on this journey of discovery
- Take a certification exam and have the opportunity to earn personal recognition as a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Your time investment will need to be about 8 to 12 hours per week
“The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt course uses an exceptionally effective approach leveraging an excellent learning management system which delivers everything you need.” – Steve Smith, Vice President, Toward Zero
- Week 1: Foundational elements of six sigma
- Week 2: Define – determine strategic alignment and create a project charter
- Week 3: Measure – collect data and other information to establish existing performance
- Week 4: Analyze – determine root causes through data analysis and assessment of qualitative factors
- Week 5: Improve – craft options and improve the process through effective solutions
- Week 6: Control – ensure the improvements are ingrained and become the routine
- Week 7: Advanced topics in organizational and process improvement
Week 1: Foundational elements of six sigma
Week 2: Define – determine strategic alignment and create a project charter
- Project Selection
- Project Charter
- Team Development
- Risk Analysis
- Voice of the Customer
Week 3: Measure – collect data and other information to establish existing performance
- Data Collection Tools
- Critical to Quality
- Mapping Techniques
- Big Data
- Data Report
Week 4: Analyze- determine root causes through data analysis and assessment of qualitative factors
- Data Analysis Tools
- Root Cause Analysis
- Consensus Building
- SWOT Analysis
- Analysis Report
Week 5: Improve – craft options and improve the process through effective solutions
- Improvement Tools
- Best Practices
- Change Management
- Improvement Recommendations
Week 6: Control – ensure the improvements are ingrained and become the routine
- Control Tools
- Education and Training
- Policies and Procedures
- Statistical Process Control
- Control Plan
Week 7: Advanced topics in organizational and process improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Function Deployment
- Design for Six Sigma
- Project Closure
“The team-based and scripted case study designed for this course creates an amazingly effective approach for practicing the six sigma methodology and tools.” – Mike Sheahan, Vice President, Transformance Advisors
- Participants have telephone, email, and online support to discuss progress
- Instructors are experienced experts able to help participants respond to challenges
- The learning management system is easy to navigate and includes an extensive “help” feature
- Materials include templates and samples which significantly enhance effectiveness
- Online discussion forums allow students to engage one another and build a support community
Who Should Attend Certified Six Sigma Green Belt?
This program is designed for all types of individuals.
- Customer Service
- Project Leadership
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
“Transformance Advisors has the best certification courses on the market today. They provide an effective and complete package of education, application, and coaching.” – Jeff Roach, Operations Manager, Wagner Industrial Solutions
Public Classes for Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Pricing is $1,200 for 100% online classes and $1,500 for a flipped classroom approach which includes 7 half-day in-person coaching and instruction sessions.
Click here for more information and registration.
Private Classes for Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Contact us to discuss bringing this program to your organization.
We can help you educate 8 to 12 people and get everyone on the same page.
Please send an email to Transformance Advisors and we will get right back to you.