Everyone Needs To Know
Our Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt course provides a great introduction to the principles, concepts, and terms which everyone “must understand” in any organization using the six sigma improvement methodology.
As a Yellow Belt, you will be a valuable project team member able to help collect data, analyze data, design improvements, implement improved processes, and monitor new processes.
Leveraging a powerful, yet easy to navigate, learning management system, this course provides a variety of educational techniques. Examples include videos, articles, podcasts, quizzes, and discussion forums.
- 100% online, with four week access to the learning management system and optional check-ins with the instructor and coach
- Blended, or flipped classroom approach, with a half-day of in-person instruction and four week access to the learning management system
- Customized programs for organizations with 12 or more candidates – a great method for getting everyone on the right page
“After a couple of months, the return on our training investment, with Transformance Advisors, has been realized multiple times over.”
“Quinlan Executive Education has appreciated the opportunity to partner with the Transformance Advisors team in the design and delivery of a extremely successful supply chain management program for one of our key corporate clients.”
“The team from Transformance Advisors could not have been more flexible and adaptable in helping us deliver a customized supply chain management program for one of our corporate clients.”
“The lean certification program, from Transformance Advisors, will make a huge impact for the better on the quality of your work. It will help you transform your company.”
“Transformance Advisors has a fantastic lean program which is very comprehensive and engaging. The course includes in-depth discussions which frequently lead to highly interactive debates and sharing of experiences from 100% of the attendees.”
“The lean training, from Transformance Advisors, is a great resource for making your lean transformation.”
“Transformance Advisors has an excellent lean certification program. Great interactive discussions on material and application by students and instructors.”
“Mike Loughrin is an excellent instructor who gets all participants engaged in discussions and the thought processes regarding lean practices.”
“I’ve been doing lean work in one form or another for almost 10 years. During the lean certification program, I discovered refined approaches and new viewpoints around every corner. I highly recommend this program to any lean practitioner.”
“We met my goal to achieve a 50% reduction in the time spent by our management team in the weekly production meeting.”
“The Supply Chain Management program, from Loyola University Chicago, in collaboration with Transformance Advisors, opened our eyes to relevant industry best practices. We shared this knowledge with our S&OP stakeholders and made exciting improvements to our process.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, provides a comprehensive set of tools and techniques which will help you implement lean in any organization.”
“Transformance Advisors makes a polarizing topic, lean, into a fun and understandable philosophy which can easily be adapted to any area within any organization.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, is highly interactive and the instructors are excellent. We were able to learn and apply the knowledge to real life projects while engaging with like-minded participants from other companies.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, has an excellent balance of theory and practice. The instructors go the extra mile to help students achieve their projects and goals.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the course to anyone who is serious about eliminating waste and driving organizational change.”
During this course, you will:
- Leverage a package of online tools through a state-of-the-art learning management system
- Work a few exercises to learn first-hand the challenges with meeting customer requirements
- Take a few quizzes to measure your progress in learning the key principles, concepts, and terms
- Receive coaching from an instructor at every step along the way; you will not be alone on this journey of discovery
- Achieve an understanding of the most important principles, concepts, and terms
- Check-off all the boxes on the learning management system and earn personal recognition as a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Your time investment will need to be about 8 hours, which you can spread over four weeks.
- Defects per Opportunity
- Six Sigma Methodology
“The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt course uses an exceptionally effective approach, leveraging an excellent learning management system, which delivers everything you need.”
- Participants have telephone, email, and online support to discuss progress
- Instructors are experienced experts able to help participants respond to challenges
- The learning management system is easy to navigate and includes an extensive "help" feature
- Quizzes are designed to be fast and easy, but help is always available
- Online discussion forums allow students to engage one another and build a support community
Who Should Attend Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt?
This program is designed for all types of individuals working for any organization using the six sigma improvement methodology.
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
“Transformance Advisors has the best certification programs on the market today. They provide an effective and complete package of education, application, and coaching.”
Public Classes for Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Pricing is $95 for 100% online classes.
The class will take about 8 hours of total time, but the learning management system is available 24/7 for four weeks.
Click here for more information and registration.
Contact us to discuss bringing this course to your organization.
We can help educate your team and get everyone on the same page and pulling in the right direction.
We are members of the Credential Registry, an organization dedicated to providing up-to-date information about all credentials, a common description language to enable credential comparability, and a platform to search and retrieve information about credentials.
Learn more at Credential Registry.