Our comprehensive program provides your team with all the tools and knowledge required to align your supply chain. We significantly improve your ROI by compounding the synergistic effects of four critical components working together.
- Assessments: We assess your processes, people, and partner relationships to determine your best opportunities for improving performance and succeeding with your strategic initiatives.
- Education: We provide exceptional educational events which provide your team with the knowledge of those best practices and emerging trends you can use. We leverage powerful concepts such as “the flipped classroom” and The Fresh Connection business simulation.
- Coaching: Our experts provide guidance at the critical milestones. We help you organize for success, select the right projects, assess your progress, and make course corrections.
- Community: The power of multiple organizations leveraging the same comprehensive program allows everyone to share best practices and seek help from others who have overcome similar challenges.
While each of the above four components provides great value, it is the synergy between them which allows our comprehensive program to be much greater than the sum of the parts.
As a result, your ability to align your processes, people, and partners is far better than any alternative approach in the market today.
“Quinlan Executive Education has appreciated the opportunity to partner with the Transformance Advisors team in the design and delivery of a highly customized supply chain management program for one of our corporate clients. Their deep industry expertise led to learning experiences which were relevant, practical, and immediately implementable for the participants.” – Catherine Jones, Director of Executive Education, Loyola University Chicago
We help you begin your supply chain alignment program with assessments of your processes, people, and partner relationships:
- Our comprehensive supply chain audit will examine your critical processes from suppliers to customers
- Our planning assessment will analyze your processes in terms of the ideals of High Flexibility Scheduling
- Our supply chain management knowledge assessment will evaluate your people and identify opportunities for improvement
We analyze the results of these assessments with a sharp focus on your strategic initiatives.
From there, we work with you to identify and implement improvements with an emphasis on 90-day projects.
“Mike Loughrin is a true supply chain expert and has the rare ability to combine technical solutions with improved business processes. He consistently delivers innovative solutions. His ability to immerse himself in the business allows him to provide sound guidance and results. Mike is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him.” – Erin Bunkley, Director of Demand Management, Warner Home Video
A critical component of our supply chain alignment program is providing your team with knowledge of the best practices and emerging trends you can use.
We leverage powerful concepts such as:
- The flipped classroom
- The Fresh Connection business simulation
- An online learning management system
We have courses covering supply chain management, supply chain leadership, and targeted topics such as Sales & Operations Planning.
“The Hybrid Supply Chain Management course, with The Fresh Connection, provides a holistic approach to learning in a way which pushes an organization to be collaborating and working together to maximize customer satisfaction and return on investment.” – Tony Tills, Director of Operations, O.penVAPE
Our approach to coaching your team is to provide knowledge and guidance at critical milestones in the journey. We teach your team how to fish, let them practice fishing, provide suggestions, and then get out of the way.
Beyond the coaching provided during individual projects, we also help you during the other phases of your journey.
We can help you:
- Establish your alignment initiative
- Organize for success
- Launch your alignment initiative
- Conduct value stream assessments
- Conduct knowledge assessments
- Join the community of leaders
- Monitor progress
- Make course corrections
“Mike Loughrin’s leadership of the demand planning project team allowed us to meet our objectives. I highly recommend Mike as a world class consultant able to help organizations with the challenges of improving the performance of their supply chain management processes.” – Kirk Fife, Senior Director, Levi Strauss & Co.
Our supply chain alignment program depends upon the power of a community to drive the sharing of best practices and adoption of emerging trends.
Public courses, tours, networking, and our Transformance Communiqué provide the opportunity to learn from other organizations which are taking on similar challenges.
The structure of our educational events actively promotes the sharing of ideas by all participants. Leveraging group exercises and open discussion, participants learn how to improve their own understanding while also providing suggestions to their classmates.
Opportunities also exist for advanced levels of engagement whereby members of the community can host a tour, contribute to course development, present at a networking event, and showcase a success story in the Transformance Communiqué.
“The Supply and Value Chain Center of Loyola University Chicago is pleased to partner with Mike Loughrin and the team from Transformance Advisors. Their expertise in supply chain management and lean transformations brings great insight, perspectives, and thought leadership to our advisory board.” – John A. Caltagirone, Founding Director, Supply and Value Chain Center, Loyola University Chicago
Putting it all Together
We have assembled the components which provide an incredibly effective means for aligning your supply chain:
- We assess your processes, people, and partner relationships to determine your best opportunities for improving performance and succeeding with your strategic initiatives.
- Our educational events leverage powerful concepts such as the flipped classroom, The Fresh Connection business simulation, and an advanced online learning management system.
- Our coaching approach includes a detailed road map designed to empower your people with the tools they need while providing guidance at critical milestones.
- Our community of like-minded organizations provides access to others who are taking the same journey. Soon enough, you will be able to contribute to the community and increase the value you receive.
“I really enjoyed the supply chain management program from Transformance Advisors. It was great to step back from the daily grind to learn about best practices and then challenge ourselves to apply the concepts in our organization.” – Sandy Rose, Planning Manager, APW Wyott
Create a Core Competency
It’s time to build a core competency in supply chain management as a fundamental element of a sustainable organization.
Our experts will help you quickly identify opportunities, gain the knowledge required to align your organization, and integrate with your customers and suppliers.