A Complete Package
This Supply Chain Management course provides a complete package of education, application, and coaching which will arm you with the knowledge required to work more effectively with customers, suppliers, and coworkers.
The curriculum for this class includes topics required by those seeking to leverage the best practices and emerging trends in supply chain management.
Leveraging a powerful, yet easy to navigate, learning management system, this course provides a variety of educational techniques. Examples include video presentations, articles, podcasts, and discussion forums.
Three Options for Supply Chain Management
- 100% online, with 24/7 access to the learning management system and optional check-ins with your instructor
- Blended, or flipped classroom approach, with 7 half-days of in-person instruction and 24/7 access to the learning management system
- Customized programs for organizations with 8 to 16 candidates – your chance to learn, debate, and begin making immediate improvements
One Hot Topic
A recent article in Bloomberg Businessweek states: “one of the hottest tickets in business schools these days isn’t consulting jobs or investment banking positions; it’s a job that wasn’t on the radar just a few years ago: supply chain management.”
This course has everything you need:
- A package of online tools you will access through a state-of-the-art learning management system
- Assignments you will need to complete every week for online and every other week for the blended approach
- Assessments you can use to identify improvement opportunities for your organization
- Coaching from an instructor at every step along the way; you will not be alone on this journey of discovery
- A certificate of completion you can frame and display for all to see
For most people, the time investment will be about 8 to 12 hours per week for 7 weeks.
Prerequisite for Supply Chain Management
“After a couple of months, the return on our training investment, with Transformance Advisors, has been realized multiple times over.”
“Quinlan Executive Education has appreciated the opportunity to partner with the Transformance Advisors team in the design and delivery of a extremely successful supply chain management program for one of our key corporate clients.”
“The team from Transformance Advisors could not have been more flexible and adaptable in helping us deliver a customized supply chain management program for one of our corporate clients.”
“The lean certification program, from Transformance Advisors, will make a huge impact for the better on the quality of your work. It will help you transform your company.”
“Transformance Advisors has a fantastic lean program which is very comprehensive and engaging. The course includes in-depth discussions which frequently lead to highly interactive debates and sharing of experiences from 100% of the attendees.”
“The lean training, from Transformance Advisors, is a great resource for making your lean transformation.”
“Transformance Advisors has an excellent lean certification program. Great interactive discussions on material and application by students and instructors.”
“Mike Loughrin is an excellent instructor who gets all participants engaged in discussions and the thought processes regarding lean practices.”
“I’ve been doing lean work in one form or another for almost 10 years. During the lean certification program, I discovered refined approaches and new viewpoints around every corner. I highly recommend this program to any lean practitioner.”
“We met my goal to achieve a 50% reduction in the time spent by our management team in the weekly production meeting.”
“The Supply Chain Management program, from Loyola University Chicago, in collaboration with Transformance Advisors, opened our eyes to relevant industry best practices. We shared this knowledge with our S&OP stakeholders and made exciting improvements to our process.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, provides a comprehensive set of tools and techniques which will help you implement lean in any organization.”
“Transformance Advisors makes a polarizing topic, lean, into a fun and understandable philosophy which can easily be adapted to any area within any organization.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, is highly interactive and the instructors are excellent. We were able to learn and apply the knowledge to real life projects while engaging with like-minded participants from other companies.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, has an excellent balance of theory and practice. The instructors go the extra mile to help students achieve their projects and goals.”
“The lean training program, from Transformance Advisors, far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the course to anyone who is serious about eliminating waste and driving organizational change.”
1. Competitive Advantage
2. Creating Alignment
3. Demand Management & Customer Service
4. Supply Management & Capacity Planning
5. Material Planning & Procurement
6. Supply Chain Echelons
7. Supply Chain Strategy
What is Supply Chain Management?
Supply and Value Chains
Sales & Operations Planning
Demand Management & Customer Service
Types of Demand
Supply Management & Capacity Planning
Types of Supply
Material Planning & Procurement
Types of Inventory
Supply Chain Echelons
Supply Chain Strategy
Developing a Strategy
“I really enjoyed the Supply Chain Management course from Transformance Advisors. It was great to step back from the daily grind to learn about best practices and then challenge ourselves to apply the concepts in our organization.”
“The Supply Chain Management program, from Loyola University Chicago, in collaboration with Transformance Advisors was an awesome experience. The faculty was extremely knowledgeable in all facets of supply chain and helped those new to the material, like myself, get acclimated to the supply chain real-world environment.”
“The Supply Chain Management course was an outstanding opportunity to enhance my career as shipping coordinator. I now have a very strong understanding of the whole supply chain process. I really enjoyed this course!”
“I recommend the Supply Chain Management course to people, like me, who are senior operations leaders responsible for ensuring their processes are leveraging best practices and staying current with new developments and emerging trends.”
You won't be alone:
- Participants have telephone, email, and online support to discuss progress
- Instructors are experienced experts able to help participants respond to challenges
- The learning management system is easy to navigate and includes an extensive "help" feature
- Materials include templates and samples which significantly enhance effectiveness
Who Should Attend Supply Chain Management?
This program is designed for all types of individuals working in, or near, the supply chain processes for any organization.
- Anyone who comes into contact with customers or suppliers
- Anyone who impacts the flow of materials, services, or information
- Information technology professionals who build and support the systems used to manage supply chains
- Financial professionals who analyze and report on supply chain activities which impact the balance sheet and income statement
- Human resource specialists who recruit for relevant positions and support training, retention, and career development programs
- Those who will be part of improvement initiatives such as a lean transformation or implementing an ERP system
- Those just getting started in the field of supply chain management or a related discipline
- Those with experience seeking to learn about best practices and emerging trends
This course is ideal for those with an undergraduate degree and three or more years experience in one, or more, roles relating to sales, customer service, operations, logistics, procurement, scheduling, information technology, finance, human resources, or continuous improvement.
“The quality of information provided in the Supply Chain Management course, from Transformance Advisors, was key to our experience. It was presented in a way which allowed our team to immediately incorporate improvements into our business analysis and sales presentation processes.”
“The Supply Chain Management course is much more relevant for today’s organizations than other courses I have taken in the past. The course provided me with the knowledge organizations were asking for during my search for a new job.”
“The Supply Chain Management course helped me understand industry lingo, key concepts, and why it is so important to have a knowledgeable supply chain team.”
Public Classes for Supply Chain Management
Pricing is $800 for 100% online classes and $1,200 for a flipped classroom approach which includes 7 half-day in-person coaching and instruction sessions.
Click here for more information and registration.
Private Classes for Supply Chain Management
Contact us to discuss bringing this course to your organization.
We can help educate your team and get everyone on the same page and pulling in the right direction.
We are members of the Credential Registry, an organization dedicated to providing up-to-date information about all credentials, a common description language to enable credential comparability, and a platform to search and retrieve information about credentials.
Learn more at Credential Registry.