October 8, 2020
Our Annual Alumni Event will be held on October 8, 2020
Alumni from our lean and six sigma programs are coming together to share insights from their improvement efforts and network with a group of passionate professionals.
The event will be in Boulder, CO and runs from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM with an optional lunch.
This special no-charge event is for alumni of our lean and six sigma programs.
It is also a collaboration with the Colorado Lean Network and open to their members.
For those that have not experienced the power of our previous alumni events, here is the feedback from your colleagues:
- “Thanks to Transformance Advisors for hosting the Alumni Event. It was one of the best networking and informational events I’ve ever attended! Great sources, subject matter experts, and fantastic discussions. I’m looking forward to next time!” – Marshall Bowen, Process Improvement Manager, Cabela’s
- “At the Alumni Event, I enjoyed meeting other leaders and learning about their successes and challenges in building sustainable organizations. There was a great mix of companies, both in terms of size and industry. I came away with a lot of great ideas for my company.” – Thom Mandl, President, Mount Sopris Instruments
- “The Alumni Event was an excellent opportunity to get refreshed and re-energized on lean principles. I was able to network and brainstorm with like-minded professionals about struggles and successes we were having in our various organizations.” – Brandan Greeley, Surgical Device Specialist, Medtronic
We have great discussions and breakout sessions coming to this year’s Lean and Six Sigma Alumni Event. Special guests include lean enthusiasts from RK, Hirsh Precision Products, Pelsue, Louisiana State University Shreveport, and the University of Northern Colorado.
- RK offers the region’s most diverse array of construction, manufacturing, and service solutions – with around 2,000 employees, RK is one of Colorado’s largest private sector employers
- Hirsh Precision designs, manufactures, and ensures the quality of precision-machined parts and assemblies – they have one of the best continuous improvement cultures you will ever find
- Pelsue is an innovative leader for the design and manufacturing of fiber optic splicing trailers, work tents, and confined space equipment – they began their lean transformation in 2018
- The online MBA programs from Louisiana State University Shreveport and the University of Northern Colorado leverage the lean and six sigma training courses designed with the help of our alumni – over 700 students per year are benefiting from the insights we provide
This event is by invitation only.
If you are not an alumni, then contact us to learn how you can join this select community of professionals.
Email: 2020 Alumni Event